Availability: In Stock Unavailable
Case Pack: 6
Extreme Fit compression socks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with unparalleled, scientifically optimized, compression technology for all-day benefits. 15-20mmHg true medical graduated compression socks - strongest at the ankle and gradually diminishes as it goes up the leg - not just providing a Squeezing effect like many other compression products.
- Aim to relieve sore muscles
- Help reduce swelling and discomfort
- Designed to support blood circulation
- Provide a 15–20mmHg compression
- Material: 94% Polyester, 3% Spandex and 3% Other Fibers
- medical grade graduated compression, 15-20 mmHg
- The two-way stretch design provides extra comfort
- Easy to get on and off
- Reinforced toe & heel
- Advanced microfiber-soft yarns and knit-in heel and toe offer comfort, better fit, and durability
- Fashionably smooth and soft opaque fabric provides for year-round wear and covers blemishes
- Soft, 2-inch stay-up top band for all-day comfort
- Machine washable
How Compression Socks Work
Compression socks exert a gentle pressure on the legs, reducing the diameter of distended veins, and causing an increase in blood flow throughout the body. Unlike traditional dress or athletic socks, compression socks use stronger elastics to create pressure on the legs, ankles, and feet. By compressing the surface veins, arteries and muscles, the circulating blood is forced through narrower circulatory channels. As a result, the arterial pressure is increased, which causes more blood to return to the heart and less blood to pool in the feet. The result is a relief to tired, heavy legs.
Improves your Performance
- By reducing muscular vibration during physical activities.
- Speeds the circulation of blood back toward the heart and clear away metabolic waste products from the muscles.
- For endurance athletes, the key mechanism is the "calf muscle pump" - with each step or pedal-stroke, the clenching and unclenching of the calf muscle squeeze blood back toward the heart. Our Compression socks provide an extra squeeze that enhances this pumping action, speeding the flow of much-needed oxygen to working muscles.
Reduce the Risk of Injury
- Stimulates blood flow.
- Improves oxygen delivery to your muscles.
- Minimizes muscle oscillation and micro-tearing.
- Hastens the removal of cellular waste.
- Prevents cramping.
- Helps prevent Spider Veins/ Varicose Veins.
- They protect your legs from small scratches, abrasions and nasty things like poison ivy on the trail. stops the growth of bacteria and fungus while wicking moisture away.
- Reduces the ability of the superficial veins in the leg to expand and overfill with blood.
Helps you Recover Faster
- Quicker recovery from "delayed onset muscle soreness".
- Helps control swelling through enhanced circulation, and hastens the removal of cellular waste products.
- Reduces feelings of heaviness and tiredness in the leg.
- Helps speed up recovery time after surgery.
- Reduces swelling and fatigue from prolonged sitting or standing.
- Helps relieve muscle pain.
- Improves circulation and reduces muscle soreness in the feet and legs.
- S/M: fits women’s shoe sizes 6–10 (men’s 5–9)
- L/XL fits women’s shoe sizes 10–13 (men’s 9–12)